|CT05 - Santa Claus Conquers the Martians|
|Release Date||November 20, 2008|
|AKA||Santa Claus Defeats the Aliens|
|Movie Director||Nicholas Webster|
|Cast||John Call, Leonard Hicks, Vincent Beck, Bill McCutcheon, Pia Zadora|
|Preceded by||Legacy of Blood|
|Followed by||Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks|
Martians, upset that their children have become obsessed with TV shows from Earth that extol the virtues of Santa Claus, start an expedition to Earth to kidnap the one and only Santa. While on Earth, they kidnap two children, who lead the group of Martians to the North Pole and Santa. The Martians then take Santa and the two children back to Mars with them. Voldar, a particularly grumpy Martian, attempts to do away with the children and Santa before they get to Mars, but their leader Lomas stops him. When they arrive on Mars, Santa, with the help of the two Earth children and a rather simple-minded Martian lackey, overcomes the Martians by bringing fun, happiness, and Christmas cheer to the children of Mars. 
Prologue: Walk to the theater It's Christmas at the complex! An administrator discusses the team's RSVPs for the (mandatory) holiday party and Trace runs panicking at the name of the movie.
Interruption 1: Joel's present exchange Joel starts handing out cool gifts until Josh questions if they are "really two dimensional silhouettes of really awesome presents."
Quotes & ReferencesEdit
- Trace:"You don't get the Arnold Leeds, those are for closers!"
- Joel: "Animation by Mr. Woopee and the 3DBB!"
Phineas J. Whoopee is a college professor and known as "The Man with All the Answers" by Tennessee Tuxedo and his pal Chumley. His lectures were illustrated and animated on the Three Dimensional Blackboard (3DBB for short), that he would retrieve out of an avalanche of junk from his overstuffed hallway closet.
- Trace: "In the skies over North Vietnam, a young John McCain dreams of the presidency. Distracting him for only a moment as an interceptor missile STREAKS TOWARD HIS AIRCRAFT! OH MY GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
- Trace: "The mighty B-52: back-bone of the Strategic Air Command! Its belly full of atomic death! Keeping America safe and the rest of the world scared shit-less."
- A refueling plane flies away from a bomber.