Cinematic Titanic is a movie-riffing project announced on October 30, 2007. Offered on DVD and via download, Cinematic Titanic is a collaborative project from Joel Hodgson and his fellow Mystery Science Theater 3000 alums Trace Beaulieu, Josh "J. Elvis" Weinstein, Frank Conniff, and Mary Jo Pehl.
Hodgson has described Cinematic Titanic as a "movie-riffing delivery system" rather than a show. The characters will appear as silhouettes surrounding the screen, an evolution of Hodgson's "Shadowramma" concept from MST3K. To achieve the effect, CT is shot on a large soundstage in front of a green chromakey screen.
Cinematic Titanic is a production of Hodgson's Visual Story Tools, Inc.
- Trace Beaulieu: writer; performer
- Frank Conniff: writer; performer
- Joel Hodgson: creator; writer; performer
- Mary Jo Pehl: writer; performer
- Josh "J. Elvis" Weinstein: writer; performer
- The Oozing Skull
- The Doomsday Machine
- The Wasp Woman
- Legacy of Blood
- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
- Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks
- Blood of the Vampires
- East Meets Watts
- The Alien Factor
- Danger on Tiki Island
- War of the Insects
- Samson and the Seven Miracles
- The Astral Factor